Our bookkeeping services include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining proper accounting records and computerized nominal ledger
- Preparing trial balance, nominal ledgers showing detailed movement for each account and relevant reports (such as ageing analysis)
- Carrying out appropriate reconciliations (bank reconciliations, supplier statement reconciliations etc)
Preparation of management accounts and financial statements
Our firm undertakes the preparation of management accounts for use by the management of the client in accordance with the clients’ needs and for the required period.
Financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are prepared by our accounting department.
Budgeting and Forecasting
Our firm can assist on the preparation of budgets and forecasts tailored to clients’ requirements (with comparison with actual figures and explanation of variances).
We undertake to perform the payroll function for Cyprus and International Business Companies that employee personnel both in Cyprus and abroad. Our services include:
- Registration of the company and its personnel with the Social Insurance Department
- Preparation of employment contracts
- Preparation of the company’s monthly payroll, personal income tax returns and other relevant forms
- Administration of the payments to Income Tax, Social Insurance Department and of the salaries through the bank account
- Registration and administration of provident funds
- Payroll services and advice on issues affecting expatriates